National Financial Reporting Authority
Advertisement No. NF-12012(27)/1/2019
NFRI releases vacancies of 18 posts of Manger and Assistant Manager. Out of which, Manager – 10 posts, Assistant Manager – 8 posts. The candidate who eligible for this job can apply via online process.Last date for apply online Application is -29/03/2020.
Name of Posts :-
- Manager – 10 posts
- Assistant Manager – 8 posts
Important Dates :-
- Starting Date for Application -29/02/2020
- Last Date for Application submission -29/03/2020
For Manger :-
- Chartered Accountant or MBA with specialization in Finance or Accounting or Chartered Financial Analysis or Law or Post Graduation in Commerce, Economics, Finance or any other discipline, from a recognized University or Institution
- Minimum 6 Years experience in the fields of law.
For Assistant Manager :-
- Chartered Accountant or MBA with specialization in Finance or Accounting or Chartered Financial Analysis or Law or Graduation in Commerce, Economics, Finance, Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science or Engineering or Master in Computer Application or any other discipline, from a recognized University or Institution.
- Minimum 2 Years experience in in accounting or auditing or law or bank.
Age Limit :-
- Min -20 Years ( For All )
- Max -30 Years ( For General)
- Max -33 Years (For OBC)
- Max -35 Years (For SC/ST)
- Max -40 Years (For PwBD)
- Max -43 Years (For PwBD OBC)
- Max -45 Years (For PwBD SC/ST)
NOTE- 5 Years for ex-serviceman
- Rs -35,150 to 62,400 (For Manager)
- Rs -28,150 to 55,600 (For Assistant Manager)
Application Fees :-
- Rs -6000
Mode of selection :-
There are following qualifications required for selection in this job.The Candidate who fulfill the above eligibility can apply only Application form but for Job need to select in following qualification.
- Candidate can selected by qualifying in the online examination and Interview
- Here Online Examination is 85% while Interview 15%
- No. Of Questions in Examination are 200, marks 400, 180 Minutes
- Center for Examination given at Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Ahmadabad, Patna, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Lucknow, Bhopal, Guwahati, Bhubaneshwar, Dehradun, Nagpur, Raipur, Ranchi, Vijayavada, Jammu and Kochi.
Process how to apply :-
Candidate who eligible for this job can apply via online process.For apply follow the steps.
- Step-1 First go to the Official website of of NFRA via https://nfra.gov.in/
- Step-2 Then go to the tender Option via https://nfra.gov.in/tender
- Step-3 Then Click on your requirement job Link via https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/nfratymfeb20/
- Step-4 Then Register there, click on Apply online then Application form is obtained
- Step-5 Then fulfill your application form carefully and Submit them with Appropriate Application Fees.
For More Information visit the website via