Indian Coast Guard
Advertisement No. 02/2020
ICG releases vacancies of 37 posts for Yantrik .The candidate will apply the application form via following online process.The candidate who eligible for this job can Apply still Date-22/03/2020.
Name of Posts :-
Important Dates :-
- Starting Date for Application -16/03/2020
- Last Date for Application submission -22/03/2020
- Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with 60% marks (General), 55% marks (SC/ST)
Age Limit :-
- Minimum 18 Years (For General)
- Max -22 Years (For OBC)
- Max -25 Years (For SC/ST)
- Rs -29,200/
- Rs – 47,600/ (When Promotion take Place in Pradhan Sahayak Engineer)
- INS Chilka followed by sea training and professional training.
Mode of selection :-
There are following qualifications required for selection in this job.The Candidate who fulfill the above eligibility can apply only Application form but for Job need to select in following qualification.
- Candidate can be selected by their qualifying in their written examination
- candidate should also have proper fitness as 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes., 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak),10 Push up
- Height- Minimum height 157 cm
- Chest – Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cm
- Weight -Proportionate to height and age +10% acceptable.
- Hearing Normal
Process how to apply :-
Candidate who eligible for this job can apply via online process.For apply follow the steps.
- Step-1 First go to the Official website of ICG via https://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/
- Step-2 Then go to the Career option via https://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/whyjoin.html
- Step-3 Then Click on Online Application via https://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/Default.aspx
- Step-4 Then Application form obtained,Carefully fill the Application form and Submit them.
- Step-5 Then Appropriate Application Fees will pay then take your receipt.
For More Information visit the website via