All the Students which are Applied for the RRB NTPC Examination 2020 are Notified that the RRB Releases Some Question Paper with Answer of General Knowledge, General Awareness & Current Affairs. All the 23 lakhs Students which are applied for the NTPC can Download or Read the Question with Answer by follow the Instructions. The Examination held as Online Based/ CBT.
Examination Date-28th December 2020 to 13th January 2021. Current Affairs Questions Of Date- 28th,29th & 30th December 2020.
Current Affairs Question-Answer 30th to 31st December 2020
1. Author of ‘Revolution 2020’:
Answer: Chetan Bhagat
2. Light of Asia is written by:
Answer: The Light of Asia, subtitled The Great Renunciation, is a book by Sir Edwin Arnold
3. Arrow missile was launched by which country:
4. Which company created MS Office 2000?
5. Which country is completed the first human trial vaccine for COVID-19?
6. Which state will organize Khelo Games?
Answer: Haryana will host the fourth edition of the Khelo India Youth Games.
7. Where is India’s biggest Rail Engine factory?
Answer: Chittaranjan, Asansol, West Bengal
8. In which year Battle of Ghaghra was fought between Afghanistan and Babar?
9. How many Bytes are there in 1KB?
10. Chairman of 15th Finance commission:
Answer: NK Singh
11. Which of the following is India’s 29th state?
12. The trackball is what type of device?
Answer: Pointing Device
13. Who discovered Big Bang Theory?
Answer: Georges Lemaître
14. Bridge connecting Assam & Arunachal Pradesh:
Answer: Dhola–Sadiya Bridge, also referred to as the Bhupen Hazarika Setu, is a beam bridge in India, connecting the northeast states of Assam and Arunachal Pradesh.
15. Current CM of Goa:
Answer: Pramod Pandurang Sawant
16. The Republic has been written by:
17. Common Wealth Games 2022 will be hosted by which country?
Answer: Birmingham, England
Current Affairs Question-Answer 29th December-2020
1. Present Governor of Telangana:
Answer: Tamilisai Soundararajan
2. Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award 2020 given to:
Answer: Rohit Sharma (Cricket), Mariyappan Thangavelu (Paralympic high jump), Manika Batra (Table Tennis), Vinesh Phogat (Wrestling) and Rani Rampal (Hockey)
3. What type of tax is GST?
Answer: Indirect tax – GST is known as the Goods and Services Tax. It is an indirect tax which has replaced many indirect taxes in India such as the excise duty, VAT, services tax, etc.
4. Founder of Indian National Congress:
Answer: Allan Octavian Hume (1885)
5. In which year Sanchi Stupa was observed as UNESCO World Heritage Site?
Answer: – 1989
6. Current Chief Minister of Kerala:
Answer: Pinarayi Vijayan
7. Who is the Present Prime Minister of Japan?
Answer: Yoshihide Suga
8. Launch Vehicle of Chandrayan-2:
Answer: GSLV MK III M1 – India’s Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle, GSLV MkIII-M1, successfully launched Chandrayaan-2 spacecraft on July 22, 2019.
9. Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana is related to:
Answer: Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) is a skill development initiative scheme of the Government of India for recognition and standardisation of skills.
10. Full form of HTTP:
Answer: Hypertext Transfer Protocol
Current Affairs Question-Answer 28th December-2020.
1. Headquarters of International Court of Justice:
Answer: Hague – The International Court of Justice, also known as the World Court, is the main judicial organ of the UN. It was established in June 1945 by the Charter of the United Nations and began work in April 1946. The seat of the Court is at the Peace Palace in The Hague (Netherlands).
2. BIMSTEC member:
Answer: The BIMSTEC member-states are Bangladesh, India, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Nepal and Bhutan.
3. Which is not permanent member of UN Security Council?
4. Environment Protection Law was established in:
Answer: The Environment Protection Act, 1986 – It is an umbrella legislation designed to provide a framework for the coordination of central and state authorities established under the Water Act, 1974 and the Air Act.
5. Who is the Head of DRDO Head?
Answer: Satheesh Reddy, Head of the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
6. Which country developed first COVID-19 Vaccine?
Answer: Russia – ‘Sputnik V’
7.Article Related to Election Commission in Indian Constitution:
Answer: Article 324 of the Constitution provides that the power of superintendence, direction and control of elections to parliament, state legislatures, the office of president of India and the office of vice-president of India shall be vested in the election commission.
8. Gobi Desert is part of which continent?
9. Saddle Peak is situated in:
Answer: Andaman Islands
10. Earth Day is celebrated on:
Answer: 22nd April
11. International Women’s Day is celebrated on:
Answer: March 8
12. Commonwealth Youth Games 2021 was going to be hosted by:
Answer: The seventh Commonwealth Youth Games were scheduled to take place from August 1 to 7 2021 in Trinidad and Tobago and is now postponed to 2023.
13. Total Ramsar Sites in India:
Answer: As of December 2020 there are 42 recognized Ramsar sites in India. Any wetland site which is listed under the Ramsar Convention is called as a Ramsar site.
14. Who is the writer of ‘Rajatarangini’?
Answer: Kalhana, a Kashmiri, was the author of Rajatarangini (River of Kings), an account of the history of Kashmir.
15. 55th jnanpith award was given to:
Answer: Akkitham Achuthan Namboothiri
16. Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant is situated in:
Answer: Tamil Nadu – DescriptionKudankulam Nuclear Power Plant is the largest nuclear power station in India, situated in Kudankulam in the Tirunelveli district of the southern Indian state of Tamil Nadu.
17. Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana is related to:
Answer: Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (SSY) is a savings scheme launched back in 2015 as part of the Government initiative Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao campaign. This scheme enables guardians to open a savings account for their girl child with an authorised commercial bank or India Post branch.
18. Seven Sisters States of India:
Answer: The Seven Sister States is a popular term for the contiguous states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland and Tripura prior to inclusion of the state of Sikkim into the North Eastern Region of India.
19. Mountain pass connecting Jammu and Srinagar:
Answer: Banihal Pass, a mountain pass across the Pir Panjal Range at a maximum elevation of 2,832 m (9,291 ft). It connects the Kashmir Valley in the union territory of Jammu and Kashmir to the outer Himalaya and the plains to the south.
20. In which year did Bengal Division was happened:
Answer: 1905, the partition separated the largely Muslim eastern areas from the largely Hindu western areas on 16 October 1905 after being announced on 19 July 1905 by Lord Curzon, the then Viceroy of India.
21 2nd Battle of Panipat was fought in:
Answer: The Second Battle of Panipat was fought between the forces of Samrat Hem Chandra Vikramaditya, popularly called Hemu, the Hindu king who was ruling North India from Delhi, and the army of Akbar, on November 5, 1556.
22. Who is the current Bihar Governor?
Answer: Phagu Chauhan
23. Which is the Longest Highway of India?
Answer: National Highway 44 (NH 44) is the longest national highway in India with a length of 3,745 kilometres running from Srinagar in the north to Kanyakumari in the South.
24. Chikankari Embroidery associated with which Place of India:
25. Prarthana Samaj was established in:
Answer: 1867, Mumbai
26. Maximum number of Lok Sabha Seats:
Answer: 552, Maximum strength of the House is 552 members – 530 members to represent the States, 20 members to represent the Union Territories, and 2 members to be nominated by the President from the Anglo-Indian Community.
27. Who was First Tirthankar?
Answer: Rishabhanatha, the first of the 24 Tirthankaras (“Ford-Makers,” i.e., saviours) of Jainism, a religion of India.
28. IPL 2020 was hosted by which country?
29. Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh:
Answer: Jai Ram Thakur
30. Vande Bharat Express runs between:
Answer: New Delhi and Varanasi
31. Sabrimala Temple is located in?
32. Who has been the Youngest President of India?
Answer: The youngest President to assume office was Neelam Sanjiva Reddy, who was inaugurated at the age of 64 years, 67 days.
33. Khelo India 2020 was held in:
Answer: Guwahati, Assam, India
34. Which state has the longest coastline in India?
35. Who is the CEO of Microsoft?
Answer: Satya Nadella