HP Vidhan Sabha Secretariat has issued a notification for the recruitment of Junior Translator, Clerk & other Posts. Eligible candidates have to apply through official website 08 July 2019.
Important dates and Eligibility Criteria are given below :
Important Dates :
|Vacancy Details :
Details of Age limit ,Salary and eligibility for the post are :-
Educational Qualification :
- Law Officer-Candidate should have Professional Degree in Law and working experience of 03 years as a Advocate. They should have knowledge of Culture, Customs and language of Himachal Pradesh.
- Assistant Librarian-Candidates should have 10+2 Pass with Diploma in Library Science from any recognized University/Board.
- Junior Translator– (i) Graduate of a recognized University with Hindi & English as subject at the degree level or graduate of a recognized University in any stream (i.e. Arts/Science/Commerce/LLB/BA./BBA) with post Graduation in Hindi or in English language.
- Clerk- Graduate and knowledge of English Typing with speed of 30 words per minute and 25 word in Hindi Typing. They should have knowledge of Computer Word Processing.
- Chowkidar: 8th pass from any recognized Board by State Government.
Age Limit :
- 18 to 45 years
Application fee :
Law Officer : Rs. 600/- (Rs. 150/- SC/ST/OBC)
Assistant Librarian/Jr Translator/Clerk : Rs. 400/- (Rs. 100/- SC/ST/OBC)
Chowkidar : Rs.200/- (Rs. 50/- SC/ST/OBC)
Important Links are given below :
|Click here to download notification|
How to Apply ?
The eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the official website https://evidhan.nic.in/. The last date for online application is 08 July 2019.