Coast Guard 10+2 Navik GD Online Form 2019
(Join Indian Coast Guard, Ministry Of Defence)
Here is the Application form for the post Indian Coast Guard Navik GD 01/2020 Batch( for Male candidates only) is available . So those candidate wants to Apply application for above mentioned post who can read given details.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date of Apply online : 26th August 2019
- Last Date of apply online : 1st September 2019 (up to 05:00 PM)
- Admit Card Available on : 17th to 23rd September 2019
- Examination Date : Last week of September,2019 / First week of October,2019
Fee Payable :
- There is no Application Fee for all Categories.
Job Location :
- This application form is applicable in All Over India .
Age Criteria :
- Candidates may give their DOB from Years 1st February 1998 to 31st January 2002 can fill up this application Form.
- age relaxation for SC/ST is 05 Years and OBC is 03 Years.
Post Details :
- Post Name – Indian Coast Guard Navik(Male Candidates)
- Total number of Posts : As per Indian Coast Guard Rules.
Payment scale :
- Rs.21,700 per month.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidate who have passed their Intermediate level examination with 50% marks in aggregate(Gen Category Applicants) & 50% marks in Subject Math’s & Physics(Gen Category Applicants) & minimum 45% marks in Aggregate & in Mathamatics (For SC/ST Category Applicants) marks in from any recognized Board will be considered for this recruitment.
Physical Details :
- Height –157 Cm.
- Chest – Should be well proportioned,06 Cm (Min Expansion)
Physical Test Parameter :
- Running Race : 1.6 Km in 7 Minutes
- Squat Up : 20
Apply online for Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2019 :
- Interested candidates can apply through link provided below or they can also apply through official site of the Indian Navy before 1st september 2019.
Examination Centers with the Domicile Criteria :
(A) Northern Zone :
- Jalandhar – Applicants hailing from J & K ,Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana(except NCR districts) & Union Territories of Chandigarh
- Dehradun- Applicants hailing from Uttarakhand
- Jodhpur – Applicants hailing from Rajasthan (except NCR Districts)
- Noida – Applicants hailing from Delhi & NCR Region, Haryana NCR Region, UP NCR District & Rajasthan NCR Districts
- Varanasi– Applicants hailing from form Uttar Pradesh (except NCR Districts)
(B) North-East Zone :
- Paradip- Applicants hailing from Odisha
- Guwahati– Applicants hailing from North Eastern States
- Haldia- Applicants hailing from West Bengal
- Kolkata– Applicants hailing from Bihar & Jharkhand
(C) East Zone :
- Tuticorin– Applicants hailing from South Tamil Nadu District
- Chennai– Applicants hailing from Rest Tamil Nadu Districts(except those are falling in Tuticorin Centre) 7 Union Territory of Pondicherry
- Secundarabad – Applicants hailing from Telangana
- Vishakhapatnam – Applicants hailing from Andhra Pradesh
(D) West Zone :
- Kochi – Applicants hailing from Kerala & Lakshadweep
- Mumbai – Applicants hailing from Maharashtra,Daman & Diu & Dadra &Nagar Haveli
- New Mangalore – Applicants hailing from Karnataka & Goa
(E) North – West Zone :
- Gandhi Nagar – Applicants hailing from Gujarat
(F) A & N Zone :
- Port Blair – Applicants hailing from A & N Islands.
- Candidates can fill up their Application Form from the Region (only one Region) they are belonging too.
Mode of Selection :
Selection will be based on –
- Short listing of Application
- Written Exam
- Physical Endurance Test.
Importants Links :