RRB releases Combined Graduate Level/GCL Examination form of Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ posts. The Examination held in the following categories as Tier 2, Tier 3 & Tier 4 Exam. Tier-1 Exam is scheduled from 29/05/2021 to 0706/2021 in online (computer-based) mode.
Start Date of Application (CGL) – 20/12/2020.
Last Date of Application (CGL) – 25/02/2021.
Last Date for Online Payment- 02/02/2021.
Last Date for Offline Payment -06/02/2021.
1. For Assistant Audit Officer-
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject as CA/CS/MBA/Cost & Management Accountant/ M.Com/ Masters in Business Studies.
2. Statistical Investigator Grade-II –
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects.
3. Junior Statistical Officer –
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level or Bachelor’s Degree in any subject.
4.All other Posts-
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- The candidates appearing in the final year of their graduation can also apply.
A candidate must be either:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal (Migrated form India), or
- a subject of Bhutan (From India) , or
Salary is varies on the basis of Posts- Between Rs. 25500- 151100).
How to Apply-
- Candidate Click on the Link Given below.
- Fill the Required Information and Click On Log In
- After Log in Click On Apply Online for CGL
- After Click On that lick fill the Application form carefully and Submit
- After submitting pay Application Fee.
Click Here to go to official Website of SSC