Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) updated a notice of Advertisement for Pharmacist in various district establishments and 7 Medical College and Hospitals under Health & Family Welfare Department of Government of Odisha. Candidates are Apply the Application Form via.. applied for this jobs. Details about this jobs are given, Scroll down to see all details.
- Online Application starts from Date- 07/01/2021.
- Online Application End at -30/01/2021.
- Online Payment Date -06/02/2021.
Name Of Posts-
- Pharmacist – 600 Posts.
- Candidate Salary – Pay Metrix level-7, Cell-01., Rs. 9,500/-
- 10 +2 Science Exam under Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha/equivalent and Diploma in Pharmacy from Government Medical College & Hospitals of the State/any other recognized private institutions duly approved by AICTE and exam conducted by the Odisha Pharmacy Board. The candidates must have registered their names in Pharmacist Council in the State and have a valid registration certificate. The candidate must be also able to read, speak and write Odia.
- Minimum Age limit- 21 Years.
- Maximum Age limit- 32 Years.
Relaxation occurs as per Rule of Government of Odessa.
How to Apply-
- Click on the Link given below,
- Register online if Candidate are not Register,
- If candidate already Registered then Log in Directly,
- Fill the Application Form,
- Make Payment for Application Form.