Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh updated a notice of Advertisement for various Group ‘A’, ‘B’ & ‘C’ Posts Vacancies. Candidates are Apply the Application Form via… this posts. Details about this jobs are given, Scroll down to see all details. Application From Ends at Date -31/01/2021… Hurry up
- Notification Release at Date- 15/01/2021.
- Application Starts from Date- 15/01/2021.
- Application Ends at Date- 14/02/2021.
Name Of Posts-
- Registrar – 1 Post.
- Store Keeper – 2 Posts.
Group ‘C’ –
- Stenographer – 1 Post
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 1 Post
- Library Attendant Grade-II – 1 Post
- Registrar –
- A graduate Degree with recognized University of India
- 07-Years experience of administration in a supervisory capacity or as a teacher in a University/teaching institution including conduct of examination and admission and assignment of teaching programmes for under graduate and postgraduate etc.
- Store Keeper –
- Master’s Degree in Economics/Commerce/Statistics with any Recognized University of India.
Group ‘C’ –
- Stenographer –
- 12th Class pass Or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University Or,
- Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or university with 05 years service as Stenographer in Govenment Organization/Institution.
- Candidate must have Skill Test Norms Dictation: 10 mts @80 word per minute and Transcription: 50 mts (English) & 65 mts (Hindi) only on Computer.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) –
- 12th Class pass from a recognized Board or University of India.
- Skill test norms on computer Typing speed @35 word per minute in English or 30 word per minute in Hindi.
- Library Attendant Grade-II –
- Matriculation or equivalent with recognized university of India.
- Experience of having worked in a Library for at least 02 years Or,
- Certificate in Library Science/Librarianship from a recognized Institution.
- Registrar – Max- 35 Years.
- Store Keeper – Max- 35 Years.
- Stenographer – Max- 27 Years.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – Max- 30 Years.
- Library Attendant Grade-II – Max- 30 Years.
How to Apply-
- Click on the link given below,
- Candidate first click on the Register Online
- After Registration Login with User Id and Password.
- Click on the appropriate link and Submit the Application form.
- After Application form submission candidate must need to pay online fees.