NTA is released the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT 2021). All the Candidates which are eligible for this Admission Test can apply online via follow the Instructions. Last Date for Online Application- 22/01/2021. All the Graduate Students can apply for this Admission Test. Examination is held as Online medium i.e. Computer Based Examination Test are held. The Computer Based Test are Shifted in three sections as Quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning and language comprehension and general awareness.
Start Date of Online Application- 24/12/2020.
Last Date of Online Application- 22/01/2021
Start Date of Examination- 22/02/2021.
Last Date of Examination- 27/02/2021.
Note- Examination is held in two shift as First Setting started on 09:00 am and End at 12:00 pm and Second Shift started form 03:00 pm and End at 6:00pm
How to Apply-
- First, click on the link given below.
- Then, Click on New Registrar (If the candidate are not Registered)
- If Candidate already Registered then Sign in the portal by filling the asked information.
- After log-in Click on the appropriate Link to Apply Online.
- After click on that link, Fill the Required information and Submit them.
- Finally you most need to Pay your Registration Fees and Also take Receipt of Payment for future Use.