West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) releases vacancies of total 12 Posts of Assistant Director, Animal Resource Development. All the candidates who are eligible for this jobs can Apply Application from here. Details are given below, Please read carefully to Fill Application Form before Last Date- 01 February 2021. Advertisement No.22/ 2020
- Starting Date of Online Application- 11 January 2021.
- Last date for Online Application- 01 February 2021.
- Last Date to Payment Online – 01 February 2021.
- Last Date to Generate Offline Challan- 01 February 2021.
- Last Date to Pay Offline Payment- 02 February 2021.
Name Of Posts-
- Assistant Director, Animal Resource Development – Total 12 Posts.
- A Graduate Degree in Agriculture/Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry from a recognized University.
- Desirable through the WBPSC- Post Graduate Degree in Agriculture or in Veterinary Science.
- 5 – Years’ experience in field in rural areas or large livestock farms including experience in production and development of fodder.\
- Maximum Age Limit- -40 Years.
- Between Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 1,44,300/-
- Application Fees – Rs. 210/-
How to Apply-
- Click On link Given below.
- New window is Opened
- Click on New Registration (If Candidates are not Registered)
- If Already Logged In then click on Signin Option.
- Now a New link are formed as Apply for Assistant Director, Animal Resource Development
- Click on that Link and then fill the Required information asked in the Application from and Submit.
- After Submitting the Application Form candidates must need to Pay the Application Fees.
Click Here to Fill Online Application form of Assistant Director, Animal Resource Development in WBPSC