UPPSE releases a Notice regarding the A.C.F./R.F.O Services (Main) Examination-2020-21. All the selected candidate who are eligible for this Examination can fill the Online Application form from here. All the Candidates who are interested for this Examination can fill before the last Date-15/01/2021. All the Details regarding this Examination are given below given below.
- Starting Date of Online Application form- 21/04/2020.
- Last Date for Online Application Form- 02/06/2020.
- Last Date Pay Examination Fees- 02/06/2020.
- Admit Card Available- 29/09/2020.
- Last Date of Mains Application- 28/11/2020.
- Last Date for Apply Online Application form- 14/12/2020.
- Start Date Date of ACF / RFO Mains Application- 06/01/2021.
- Last Date of ACF / RFO Application foam – 15/01/2021.
- Mains Examination Date – 21-25 January 2021.
- Application Fees for General / OBC Candidates – 225/-
- Application Fees for SC / ST Candidates- 105/-
- Application Fees for PH Candidates – 25/-
- Minimum Age limit- 21 Years
- Maximum Age limit- 40 Years
Relaxation in Age limit-
- SC/ST candidates- 5 years
- OBC/MOBC candidates-3 years
- For Persons with Disability (PWD)- 10 years.
Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport)-
- Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB)
District Basik Shiksha Adhikari or Associate DIOS and Other equivalent administrative posts, District Administrative Officer-
- Master Degree in Any Subject in Any Recognized University in India.
Senior Lecturer, DIET-
- Master’s in Any Subject as B.Ed Examination Passed in Any Recognized University in India.
District Probation Officer-
- Master’s Degree in Psychology/Sociology/Social Work /any qualification equivalent thereto or,
- PG Diploma in any branch of Social Work from any recognized Institute of Social Work.
Designated Officer / Food Safety Officer-
- Master Degree in Chemistry as one of the subjects.
- Bachelors Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology, Oil Technology or Agricultural Science/Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry/Microbiology/Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry/Degree in Medicine from a recognized University/any other equivalent/recognized.
- Master’s with Mathematics or Mathematical Statistics or Statistics or Agricultural Statistics.
District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit)-
- Bachelor in Commerce B.Com Degree in Any Recognized University in India.
Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I) / Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-II)-
- Bachelor Degree in Science (Physics)or,
- Mechanical Engineer Degree
Assistant Labour Commissioner-
- Bachelor Degree in Arts with Sociology or,
- Economics as a subject or Commerce/Law
District Programme Officer-
- Bachelor Degree in Sociology/Social Science or Home Science/Social Work.
Labour Enforcement Officer-
- Bachelor’s with Economics/Sociology or commerce and Post Graduate Diploma o
- Post graduate Degree in Law / Labour relation / Labour welfare / Labour Law / Commerce / Sociology / Social work / Social welfare / Trade Management / Personnel Management.
Child Development Project Officer-
- Bachelor Degree Sociology or Social Work or Home Science or any qualification in Any Recognized University in India.