Bihar Public Service Commission
Advertisement No. – 03/2020
BPSC releases 31 posts vacancies for the Assistant Engineer(Civil) Out of which about 35% seats are reserved for Woman. For this job applicant should have passed in Civil Engineering.Date of filling the Application form 11/03/2020 to 25/03/2020.Candidates should fill the application form via given instructions.Age limit for this Job is 21-37 years.
Name of Posts :-
- Assistant Engineer ( 31 posts)
Important Dates :-
- Starting Date for Registration -11/03/2020
- Last Date for Registration – 25/03/2020
- Date for online payment – 31/03/2020
- Last Date for Submission of Application -09/04/2020
- Last Date to sent the Application via speed post (offline)- 16/04/2020 :05:00
- Civil Engineering (A.I.C.T.E. Approved or Central University)
Age Limit :-
- 21-37 years for all
Note-For OBC or General Woman 40 years and SC/ST – 42 years.
- Level 9 Grade – 5400/ –
Application Fees :-
- For general Rs-750/
- For SC/ST Rs-200/
- For Handicapped -200/
Mode of selection :-
- People can be selected by Passing the written examination.
- There are total 6 examination occurs there out of which 4 are Compulsory and 2 are optional
- In the 4 the necessary examination the examination time of each is 1 hour having total Objective type questions with 100 marks and the questions asked in 1st examination from General English,2nd General Hindi, 3rd General Knowledge and 4th General Science.
- And in 2 Optional examination the examination time of each is 1 hour having total Objective type questions with 100 marks and the questions asked in both examination from Civil Engineering.
Process how to apply :-
- Step-1 Go to the official website of BPSC via http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/
- Step-2 Then go to B.P.S.C. Online Application via https://onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in/main/home
- Step-3 Then go to Online Registration via ( Link will active Soon)
- Step-4 After one day of registration you can pay your Application fees
- Step-5 Then filling the application form carefully and submit them
For more information visit the website