CSIR – Central Road Research Institute,Delhi
Advertisement No. 02/PC/SCT-2020 dated 14.03.2020
CISR releases vacancies of 11 posts of Scientist – GE.IV (02). The who eligible can apply for this job can apply via online process. The last date for submission the application form is 06/04/2020. All the information about this job are mentioned below care fully read and through the given process apply the application form.
Name of Posts :-
- Scientist – GE.IV (02)
Important Dates :-
- Starting Date for Application -17.03.2020
- Last Date for Application submission -06/04/2020
- M.E./M.Tech. I M.S. or any equivalent Degree either in Transportation Engineering/ Transport Planning I Traffic Engineering I Transportation and Infrastructure Engineering/ Transport Planning and Logistics I Highway Safety I Infrastructure Design and Management 1 Urban Infrastructure I Urban Transport/ Infrastructure Systems/ Engineering of Infrastructure and Disaster Mitigation with B.E. / B. Tech. Degree in Civil Engineering with 60% marks ,or
- Ph.D. in Engineering *(submitted) either in the area of Traffic Engineering/ Transportation Engineering/ Road Safety I Transport Planning with B.E./B.Tech. Degree in Civil Engineering with 60% marks by Recognised University/Institute.
Age Limit :-
- Max 32 years (For General)
- Max 35 years (For OBC)
- Max 37 years (For SC/ST)
- Rs – 67,700 + DA,HRA(admissible)
Application fees :-
- Rs-100 ( For all Categories)
Mode of selection :-
- people can be selected by their marks and qualifying in interview the duly constituted Selection Committee
Process how to apply :-
Candidate who eligible for this job can apply via online process.For apply follow the steps.
- Step-1 First go to the official website of CSIR via https://www.crridom.gov.in/
- Step-2 The application form Available at midnight at date-06/04/2020
- Step-4 After the obtaining the application for fill them carefully and submit them
- Step-5 After submission pay your Application fees via official website
- Step-6 Then Collect your receipt and go with one copy and all original document when called.
For More Information visit the website via