National Institute of Technology Puducherry (NIT Puducherry) has issued a notification for the recruitment of Junior Assistant, Technician and other Posts. Eligible candidates have to apply through prescribed format on or before 01 August 2019.
Important dates and Eligibility Criteria are given below :
Important Dates :
| Vacancy Details
Details of Age limit ,Salary and eligibility for the post are :-.
Educational Qualification :
- Stenographer: 12th pass with min short hand 80 wpm in Stenography.
- Junior Assistant: 12th pass with min typing 35 wpm.
- Technician: 12th with 60% marks OR ITI or 3 year Diploma Engineering in relevant field.
- Office Attendant: 12th Pass
- Assistant Librarian: Master Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation Science with min 60% marks with NET/ SET/ SLET.
- Technical Assistant: BE/ B.Tech/ MCA in relevant subject with 60% marks OR Bachelor Degree in Science OR Master Degree in Science with 60% marks.
- Superintendent: 1st Class Bachelor Degree OR Master Degree in any discipline with 50% marks.
For more information visit official site.
- Assistant Librarian: Rs. 15,600-Rs.39,100 with Grade pay of Rs. 5400/-
- Technical Assistant: Rs. 9300-Rs. 34,800 with grade pay of Rs. 4200/-
- Superintendent: Rs. 9300-Rs. 34,800 with grade pay of Rs. 4200/-
- Stenographer: Rs. 5200-Rs. 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs 2400/-
- Junior Assistant:Rs. 5200-Rs. 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs 2000/-
- Technician: Rs. 5200-Rs. 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs 2000/-
- Office Attendant: Rs. 5200-Rs. 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs 1800/-
Application fee :
Rs.250 (SC/ST candidates).
Payment will be made through demand draft in favour of “Registrar, NIT Puducherry, Thiruvettakudy, Karaikal-609609 by Registered/Speed Post only.
Important Links are given below :
How to apply ?
Interested candidates can send their hard copy of application form along with all the relevant documents to The Registrar, NIT Puducherry, Thiruvettakudy, Karaikal-609609 on or before 01/08/2019, 5.00PM
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Skill/Profiency Test and /or Written Test and/or Interview..