Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Raipur has issued a notification for the recruitment to Non-Faculty posts. Eligible candidates have to apply online on or before 21 June 2019.
Important dates and Eligibility Criteria are given below :
Important Dates :
| Vacancy Details
Details of Age limit ,Salary and eligibility for the post are :-.
Educational Qualification :
- Assistant System Manager (Regular) – Master’s degree in Computer Science /IT/ Computer Applications or equivalent with 60% marks or equivalent grade from a recognised Institute/University. Experience: Minimum 7 years.
- Store and Purchase (Sr. Grade) – Post Graduate Degree, preferably in Management with 60 % mark or B.E / B.Tech./ B. Comm. with Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management with (Regular) 60% marks or equivalent grade in both from a recognised Institute/University.
- Project Engineer-cum-Estate Manager (On contract) – B.Sc. (Civil Eng.)/B.E./B. Tech or equivalent in Civil Engineering with First division degree or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute. M.Tech (Civil) is desirable. Experience: Minimum 15 years.
- Resident Medical Officer (On contract) – MBBS degree with one-year internship from a recognised Institute. A valid registration certificate of Medical Council of India / any of the state Medical Council. Experience: Minimum 02 years.
- Staff Nurse – Female (On Contract) – Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (B.Sc. Nursing) or Diploma in Nursing with at least 55% of marks or equivalent grade from a recognised Institute / University with consistently good academic record. Experience: Minimum 2 years.
Age Limit :
- Assistant System Manager (Regular) – Upper age limit 38 years
- Store and Purchase (Sr. Grade) – Upper age limit 38 years
- Project Engineer-cum-Estate Manager (On contract) – Upper age limit 56 years
- Resident Medical Officer (On contract) – Upper age limit 55 years
- Staff Nurse – Female (On Contract) – Upper age limit 35 years
Important Links are given below :
How to apply ?
Eligible candidates can apply for the post on or before 30 June 2019.