APSC releases vacancies of total 92 Posts in different categories as Junior Engineer and Enforcement Inspector in various departments in the state of Assam. All the Students who are eligible and Interested for this Jobs can apply from here. Last Date of Online Application- 18 January 2021. Advertisement No. 12 /2020.
- Start Date of Online Application- 17 December 2020
- Last date of Online Application- 18 January 2021.
- Date of Notification- 16th December 2020 .
Name of posts-
- Junior Engineer (Civil) under Water Resources Department-87 posts.
- Enforcement Inspector under the Commissioner of Transport, Assam under Transport Department.- 05 posts.
- Bachelor Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce form the University in Assam
- Diploma Course in Civil Engineering.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) under Water Resources Department- Rs. 14,000/- to 60,500/-
- Enforcement Inspector under the Commissioner of Transport, Assam under Transport Department-Rs. 22,000/- to 97,000/
- Junior Engineer (Civil) under Water Resources Department-18 years to 38 years
- Enforcement Inspector under the Commissioner of Transport, Assam under Transport Department-21 years to 38 years
Relaxation in Age limit-
- SC/ST candidates- 5 years
- OBC/MOBC candidates-3 years
- For Persons with Disability (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of
How to Apply-
- First, click on the link given below.
- Go to Online Portal of APSC
- Register, the candidate with the Email, Password and Captcha.
- If the Candidates already Registered then login with Email Id and Password.
- After Log in Click on the “Apply Online for Junior Engineer and Enforcement Inspector”
- Fill the required information and Apply.
- After applying Candidate must Need to pay Online payment.