Air India Express Limited has issued a notification for the recruitment to the Managerial Staff and Technical Assistant Posts. Eligible candidates have to apply through sending application in prescribed format on or before 15 June 2019.
Important dates and Eligibility Criteria are given below :
Important Dates :
|Application fee :
Details of Age limit ,Salary and eligibility for the post are :-
Vacancy Details :
Post Name –
- Operations Department– 18 Posts
- Commercial Department – 11 Posts
- Air Port Services Department – 8 Posts
- Information Technology Department – 1 Post
- Materials Management Department – 31 Posts
- Engineering Department – 12 Posts.
Educational Qualification :
Information Technology Department
- Chief Of IT – B.Tech- computer science/BE ( E&C )/MCA.
Materials Management Department
- Manager – Stores – MBA or B.Tech from a recognized university.
- Senior Officer, Officer –Stores – MBA – Finance / Materials Management / Inventory Management from a recognized university.
- Deputy Chief of Engineering, Deputy Quality Manager, Deputy CAM – Graduation in Aeronautical/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics & Communication Engineering, from a recognized University.
- Technical Assistant- AME Diploma from approved AME Institute / Diploma in Electronics & Telecom /Electrical/ Mechanical/ OR Science Graduate with Physics /Mathematics.
Important Links are given below :
How to apply ?
Eligible candidates have to send application in prescribed format to the Chief of HR Air India Express Limited Airlines House, Durbar Hall Road, Near Gandhi Square, Kochi- 682016 on or before 15-06-2019.