Securities and Exchange Board of India
SEBI releases vacancies of 147 Posts for Grade-A Officer (Assistant Manager).Out of which, General -(80 Posts ), Legal -(34 Posts ), Information Technology -(22 Posts ), Engineering (Civil) -(1 Posts ), Engineering (Electrical) -(4 Posts ), Research -(5 Posts), Official Language -(1 Posts ).The candidate who are eligible for this job can apply via online process mentioned below.The last Date for submission of application is -23/03/2020
Name of Posts :-
- General -(80 Posts )
- Legal -(34 Posts )
- Information Technology -(22 Posts )
- Engineering (Civil) -(1 Posts )
- Engineering (Electrical) -(4 Posts )
- Research -(5 Posts)
- Official Language -(1 Posts )
Important Dates :-
- Starting Date for Application -07/03/2020
- Last Date for Application submission -23/03/2020
- Date of Examination(Online)-I -22/04/2020
- Date of Examination(Online)-II -03/05/2020
- For General -Master’s Degree in any discipline, Bachelors’ Degree in Law, Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering from a recognized university, CA / CFA / CS / Cost Accountant.
- For Legal -Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University / Institute.
- For Information Technology -Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics / Electronics And Communication / Information Technology / Computer Science) OR Masters in Computers Application OR Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration)in Computers / Information Technology.
- For Engineering (Civil) -Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute.
- For Engineering (Electrical) -Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University / Institute.
- For Research -Master’s Degree in Statistics / Economics / Commerce / Business Administration (Finance) / Econometrics from a recognized University / Institute.
- For Official Language -Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level or Master’s Degree in Sanskrit / English / Economics / Commerce with Hindi as a subject at Bachelor’s Degree level from a recognized University / Institute.
Age Limit :-
- Max -30 Years (For General )
- Max -33 Years (OBC)
- Max -35 Years (SC/ST)
- Max -40 Years (PwBD General)
- Max -43 Years (PwBD OBC)
- Max -45 Years (PwBD SC/ST)
- Rs -28,150 to 55,500 (According to Categories of Job)
Application Fees :-
- Rs -1,000 (For General and OBC)
- Rs -100 (SC/ST/PwBD)
Mode of selection :-
There are following qualifications required for selection in this job.The Candidate who fulfill the above eligibility can apply only Application form but for Job need to select in following qualification.
- For this job Candidate need to qualify in Written examination as interview.
- The examination are taken in two phases Phase -I&II
- The examination is proceed online process
- Medical Checkup also organised there as normal (Movement,Eye etc.)
Process how to apply :-
Candidate who eligible for this job can apply via online process.For apply follow the steps.
- Step-1 First go to the Official website of SEBI via https://www.sebi.gov.in/
- Step-2 Then go to the career option via https://www.sebi.gov.in/department/human-resources-department-37/career.html
- Step-3 Then Click on Your Required job option via https://www.sebi.gov.in/sebiweb/other/careerdetail.jsp?careerId=147
- Step-4 Then Click on Online Application Link Mentioned there then Application form obtained
- Step-5 Then fulfill your application form carefully and Submit them with Appropriate Application Fees.
For More Information visit the website via