ECGL releases Vacancies of Jobs of total 59 Posts of Probationary Officer (PO).Examination are Conducted in total 20 Places of India as s i.e., Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Pune, Indore, Nagpur, Kolkata,
Varanasi, Bhubaneshwar, Raipur, Guwahati, Chennai, Coimbatore, Bangalore, Kochi, Hyderabad, Vizag, Delhi, Chandigarh, Kanpur and Jaipur. The interview to be conducted by the in-house panel of the Company. All the Candidates who are Eligible and Interested for this Jobs can apply the Online Application from from here.
- Start Date of Online Application-01 January 2021.
- Last Date of Online Application- 31 January 2021.
- Start Date of payment online -01 January 2021.
- Last Date of payment Online -31 January 2021.
- Last Date of Printing Application Form- 15 February 2021.
- E-Cell Letter Release Date- (Release at First Week of February 2021.
- Pre-Exam Training (SC/ST)- (Start from 2nd to 3rd Week of February 2021.
- Admit-Card release Date- (Release at First week of March 2021.)
- Date of Online written Examinaiton-14 March 2021.
- Result Declaration Date- (Releases between 20 to 31 March 2021.
- Interview Date- (Held on April 2021.)
- Selection Notice release- April/May 2021 (tentative).
A Graduation Degree in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of
India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Minimum Age- 21 Years.
- Maximum Age- 30 Years.
Relaxation in Age Limit-
- For SC/ST- 5 years
- For OBC- 3 years
- Person who Physically Disable- 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen- 5 years
- Candidates takes Salary as – Rs.13 lakh/Annum.
How to Apply-
- First, click on the link given below.
- If Candidate who are not Registered Click “New Registration” and Register account on the ECGC
- If the Candidates already Registered then login with Email Id and Password.
- After Log in Click on the “Apply Online for Probationary Officer (PO)”
- Fill the required information and Apply.
- After applying Candidate must Need to pay Online payment.
- After payment Print the payment Receipt for future Use