Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has issued a notification for the recruitment to Scale I, II, III & Office Assistant Posts.Eligible candidates have to send application on or before 18 June 2019.
Important dates and Eligibility Criteria are given below :
Important Dates :
| Vacancy Details
Total Post : 7401 Posts
Details of Age limit ,Salary and eligibility for the post are :-.
Educational Qualification :
- Officer Scale-I /Office Assistant : Graduation degree with proficiency in Local language.
- Officer II (General Banking)- Graduation degree with 50% Marks and 2 Years working experience.
- Officer Scale II (Specialist) :
- Information Technology Officer-Degree in Electronics / Communication /C.S. /IT with 1 Year Experience.
- Chartered Accountant : Certified Associate from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India with 1 Year Experience.
- Law Officer : Degree in Law with 50% marks and 2 year advocate practice.
- Treasury Manager : CA or MBA in Finance with 1 Year experience
- Marketing Officer : MBA in Marketing with 1 Year experience.
- Agriculture Officer : Degree in Agriculture /Horticulture /Dairy /Animal Husbandry / Forestry /Veterinary Science / Agricultural Engineering/ Pisciculture with 50% marks and 2 Year experience.
- Officer Scale III (Senior Manger) : Degree in any stream with 50% Marks and % Year working experience.
Age Limit :
- Office Assistant : 18 -28 Years
- Officer Scale I : 18-30 Years
- Officer Scale II : 21-32 Years
- Officer Scale III : 21 – 40 Years
Relaxation in age is given to category candidates.
Application fee :
Payment will be made through online mode through credit card/ debit card /net banking/ IMPS etc…
Important Links are given below :
Selection will be based on :
- Online Preliminary Exam
- Online Main Exam