Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC), Haryana has issued a notification for the recruitment of Engineer, Lower Division Clerk, UDC, Steno, Translator Posts. A total of 2978 vacancies are notified under DHBVN (Dakshin Haryana Bijali Vitran Nigam), Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam (UHBVN) & Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam (HVPN) . The eligible candidates can apply Online on or before 25 July 2019.
Important dates and Eligibility Criteria are given below :
Important Dates :
|Vacancy Details :
Various Posts- 2978 Post
Various Posts are given below :-
- Junior System Engineer – 146 Posts
- Assistant Line Man (ALM) – 183 Posts
- Assistant Law Officer – 3 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) -440 Posts
- Assistant Law Officer – 2 Posts
- Protection Assistant – 18 Posts
- Store Assistant – 8 Posts
- Section Officer Account – 6 Posts
- Divisional Accountant – 10 Posts
- Pharmacists – 4 Posts
- Jr. Scale Steno – 34 Posts
- Steno Typist – 25 Post
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 40 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) 15 Post
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) 6 Post
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) 23 Post
- Hindi Translator 5 Posts
- Junior Accountant 19 Post
- Lab Technician 1 Post
- Junior Draftsman 76 Posts
- Assistant Line Man (ALM) 1307 Post
- Divisional/Revenue Accountant 48 Posts
- Junior Software Developer 2 Posts
- Junior Test Engineer 1 Posts
- Assistant Law Officer 3 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) 495 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) 58 Posts
Details of Age limit ,Salary and eligibility for the post are :-
Educational Qualification :
Junior System Engineer : B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc./MCA in IT/Computer Science/Electronics and Communications
Assistant Line Man (ALM)-Matric with 2 Years ITI course in Electrician/Wireman trade, 2 Years vocational course.
Assistant Law Officer : Haryana LLB (Professional) with degree.
Lower Division Clerk : Bachelor General degree in commerce with a minimum 50% marks.
Protection Assistant : Matric with 2 Year ITI certificate in Electrician/Instrumentation/Electronics trade.
Store Assistant – Graduation with minimum 50% marks from any University recognized by the Govt. of Haryana. OR Post-Graduation with minimum 50% marks from any University recognized by the Govt. of Haryana in case of candidates having graduation with marks less than 50%
Section Officer Account – Master Degree in commerce in first division OR minimum Graduate from any university recognized by the Govt. of Haryana with 60% in respect of General category/other category candidates & 55% marks of sc category candidates of Haryana domicile & having certificate in Integrated professional competence course (Ipcc) chartered Accountant (Intermediate) from their institute of chartered Accountant of India with 3 years experience.
Divisional Accountant – Master Degree in commerce Govt. of Haryana with from any university recogized by the state
Pharmacists – Matriculation or equivalent examination with Education Board or any other Education Board by the State Government of Haryana. Having a Diploma in pharmacy State Government from an Institution recognized by the of Haryana.
Jr. Scale Steno/ Lower Division Clerk/UDC – Graduation with minimum 60% marks from any University recognized by the Govt. of Haryana. OR Post-Graduation with minimum 60% marks
Steno Typist – 10+2(vocational) with at least 60% marks or equivalent and above for General category/other category candidates OR Master Degree in commerce from a university duly recognized by central Government or state Government with a minimum 60% in respect of General/other category candidate
Hindi Translator – Graduation with Honours in Hindi from any University recognized by Govt. of Haryana. OR Graduation with Honours in Sanskrit from any university recognized by Govt. of Haryana.
Junior Draftsman – Matric with 2 years ITI certificate in Draftsman trade in civil with 2 years experience in a reputed firm/organization after having obtained the said certificate; OR Three years Diploma in Architecture Assistantship with minimum 60% marks in respect of General category/other category candidates and 55% marks of SC category candidates of Haryana domicile
Age Limit : 18 to 42 years
Application fee :
Application Fee for Cat. No. 1, 3, 5, 8, 9, 10, 11, 17, 18, 22, 23, 24, 25
- General (Male/Female) – Rs 150/-
- General (Female of Haryana) – Rs. 75/-
- SC/BC/EBPG Candidates of Haryana (Male) – Rs. 35/-
- SC/BC/EBPG Candidates of Haryana (Female) – Rs. 18/-
Application Fee for Cat. No. 2, 4, 6, 7, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 19, 20, 21, 26, 27
- General Male Female- 100/-
- Female of Haryana only- 50/-
- Male SC/BC/EWS of Haryana- 25/-
- Female SC/BC/EWS of Haryana- 13/-
- NO CHARGES FOR ESM & PWD
How to apply ?
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post through Online mode through www.hssc.gov.in from 10 July to 25 July 2019 till 11:59 PM
Selection Process :