Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL) has issued a notification for the posts of Dy. Finance Manager, Assistant Manager and Officer. Eligible candidates have to apply for the post through the official website on or before 26 July 2019.
Important dates and Eligibility Criteria are given below :
Important Dates :
Last date to send Application : 26 July 2019
|Vacancy Details :
Post Name –
Details of Age limit ,Salary and eligibility for the post are :-
Educational Qualification :
- Dy. Finance Manager: Chartered or Cost Accountant with 10 years post qualification experience in financial and cost accounting, Internal Audit, out of which about 02 years should have been in a responsible capacity in industry or Govt.
- Asstt. Manager (HR & Admn): The Incumbent must be Graduate with Post Graduate Degree or Diploma of 2 years duration in Human Resource/Personnel Management/MBA (HR) / MSW /MLS / MPM / MLL & LW form a recognized university or institute with 5 years post qualification experience in HR functions in an organization of repute. Incumbents must have through understanding about laws pertaining to Labour and employment, modern Human Resources and Organizational Practices. Exposure in regard to Talent /Performance Management, succession planning, Corporate Social responsibility will be an added advantage.
- Officer (Accounts): CA/ICWA/MBA (Finance) from recognized University with one year post qualification experience in line executive work experience, working experience in SAP will be preferred.
- Officer (Safety): Candidates must possess the following qualification and experience. Only post qualification experience will be considered for the purpose.
Age Limit :
- Dy. Finance Manager : 42 Years
- Assistant Manager(HR & Admin) : 40 Years
- Officer (Accounts) : 32 Years
- Officer (Safety) : 32 Years
(Age relaxation is given to reserved category candidates as per govt. rules)
- Dy. Finance Manager : Rs. 24,900-3%-50,500/-
- Asstt. Manager (HR & Admn) : Rs. 20,600-3%-46,500/-
- Officer(Accounts) : Rs. 16,400-3%-40,500
- Officer (Safety) : Rs. 16,400-3%-40,500/-
Important Links are given below :
How to apply ?
- Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the official website (www.hil.gov.in) on or before 26 July 2019.
Selection Process :
Based on Interview.