JOIN INDIAN COAST GUARD (MINISTRY OF DEFENCE) releases Admit Card of Examination held for the vacancies of Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer). All the candidates who applied the Application form for this Jobs can download the Admit-Card-2021 from Here. All the Details of this Jobs and Admit-card are given. Candidates carefully read to Download the Admit-Card.
- Start Date of Online application- 21/12/2020.
- Last Date of online Application- 27/12/2020
- Admit Card Releases- 06/01/2021
- Examination Date- 20/01/2021 to 20/02/2021.
Name of Posts-
- Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer)- 25 Posts
Categories wise No. of posts-
Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer)-
- Bachelor Degree in any technical field (BE/B.Tech) with any recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate. Or,
- Bachelor Degree after intermediate (10+2) as compulsory Subjects as Mathematics and Physics with minimum 60% marks.
Relaxation– Maximum 5% relaxation in aggregate in the degree certificate for SC/ST candidates. No relaxation is applicable for 12th class marks
- Assistant Commandant- Rs. 56,100/-
- Deputy Commandant- Rs. 67,700/-
- Commandant (JG)- Rs. 78,800/-
- Commandant-Rs. 1,23,100/-
- Deputy Inspector General- Rs. 1,31,100/-
- Inspector General- Rs. 1,44,200/-
- Additional Director General- Rs. 1,82,200/-
- Director General- Rs. 2,05,400/-
- Application Fees for All candidates- Free
- Minimum Age Limit- 18 Years.
- Maximum Age- 22 Years.
For Navik (GD) and Yantrik.- (Born between 01 Aug 1999 to 31 Jul 2003 )
For Navik (DB)- Born between 01 Oct 1999 to 30 Sep 2003.
Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
How to Download-
- First, click on the link given below.
- New window Opened, fill the asked Information as Registration No or Email Id, and DOB (dd/mm/yyyy)
- After Filling details fill Captcha given in the Image.
- After filling captcha click on “Get Details”
- The Candidate get Admit-Card of the GD Examination.