Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited.
BHEL releases vacancies of 51 Posts for Apprentice. Out of which, Fitter – (25 Posts ), Welder (G & E) -(3 Posts ), Electrician -( 12 Posts ), Instrument Machine -( 1 Posts ) , Insulator maker -9 5 Posts ), Programming and Systems Administration Assistant -( 3 posts ), Turner -(1 Posts ), Wire man -(1 Posts ). the candidate who eligible for this job can apply the application form via online process mentioned below. the form filled still date-01/04/2020.All the instructions are given below read carefully and apply for this job.
Name of Posts :-
- Fitter – (25 Posts )
- Welder (G & E) -(3 Posts )
- Electrician -( 12 Posts )
- Instrument Machine -( 1 Posts )
- Insulator maker -9 5 Posts )
- Programming and Systems Administration Assistant -( 3 posts )
- Turner -(1 Posts )
- Wire man -(1 Posts )
Important Dates :-
- Starting Date for Application -11/03/2020
- Last Date for Application submission -20/04/2020
- Expected date for interview -26/03/2020 to 27/03/2020
- Expected Date for Result – 05/04/2020
- 10th passed with recognized board and,
- 12th passed with recognized board or,
- ITI with recognized board
Age Limit :-
- 18 to 27 Years (General)
- 18 to 30 Years (OBC)
- 18 to 32 Years (SC/ST)
- Rs – 6,000 ( For 10th passed )
- Rs – 7,000 ( For 12th Passed )
- Rs – 8,000 ( For Technical degree )
Mode of selection :-
- People can be selected by their merit list in ITI.
- On the basis of 3:1 ratio people asked fore interview.
Process how to apply :-
Candidate who eligible for this job can apply via online process.For apply follow the steps.
- Step-1 First go to the official website via https://apprenticeship.gov.in/pages/Apprenticeship/home.aspx
- Step-2 Then go to the option Apprentices and select Apply for Apprenticeship via https://apprenticeship.gov.in/Pages/Apprenticeship/EstablishmentSearch.aspx?IsApply=1
- Step-4 Then Application will be formed carefully fill the application form and submit them.
For More Information visit the website via