Manipur Transport Department has issued a notification for the recruitment of Driver, Sub Inspector & other Posts. Eligible candidates have to apply to the post through prescribed format on 28 June 2019.
Important dates and Eligibility Criteria are given below :
Important Dates :
| Vacancy Details
Details of Age limit ,Salary and eligibility for the post are :-.
Educational Qualification :
- Inspector – Diploma either in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University.
- Sub Inspector – Graduate of any recognized University.
- Assistant Sub Inspector – PUC or equivalent of any recognized University.
- LDC – Graduate.
- Legal Officer – LLB from a recognized University.
- Driver, Checker, Peon, Chowkidar –Matric with driving licence
Age Limit (as on 10th June 2019) : 18 to 38 years.(Age is relaxable to reserved category candidates)
Application fee :
- Rs. 400/- (Unreserved)
- Rs. 200/- (SC/ST/OBC/Wome3n candidates)
Payment will be made at the time of form submission.
Important Links are given below :
|Click here to visit Official Site|
How to apply ?
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 28 June 2019 at the office of the Directorate of Transport, Babupara, Imphal West.