District Judge, Howrah has issued a notification for the recruitment of LDC, Process Server, Group D and other Posts. The eligible candidates have to apply in prescribed format on or before 08 July 2019.
Important dates and Eligibility Criteria are given below :
Important Dates :
Application submission last date : 08 July 2019.
|Vacancy Details :
Details of Age limit ,Salary and eligibility for the post are :-
Educational Qualification :
- Lower Division Clerk-Candidates should have passed Madhyamik or equivalent examination from any recognized board and possess at least a Certificate in Computer training from a recognized Institution. They should have knowledge in computer operation and type-writing in English.
- Stenographer Grade-III-Candidates should have passed madhyamik or equivalent examination from any recognized board and must also have a minimum speed @ 80 w.p.m in short hand and a minimum speed @ 30 w.p.m in typing from a legible manuscript in English for 10 minutes and possess at least a Certificate in computer training from a recognized Institution. They should also have a satisfactory fingering speed in computer operation.
- Process-Server (summons bailiff, Group D (Peon/Night Guard/Farash)-Candidates should have class –VIII-pass certificate from any recognized School or any other recognized equivalent Institution.
Group D (Sweeper)-Candidates should have the capability of reading and writing in Bengali/Hindi/English
Salary/Pay Scale :
- LDC: Rs. 5400-25200/ with grade pay of Rs 2600/-
- Stenographer Grade III- Rs. 7100-37600/- with grade pay of Rs 3900/-
- Process Server (Summons Bailiff) : Rs. 5400-25200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2300/-
- Group D (Peon/Night Guard/Farash) : Rs. 4900-16200/- with grade pay of Rs. 1700/-
- Group D (Sweeper) : Rs. 4900-16200/- with grade pay of Rs. 1700/-
How to Apply ?
Candidates can apply for these posts with the help of the official website www.djhowrahrecruitment.com and https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/howrah on or before 08 July 2019.