Jammu and Kashmir J&K Services Selection Board updated a notice of Advertisement for JE, Draftsman, Junior Steno and Others Posts Vacancy-2021. Candidates are Apply the Application Form via… this posts. Details about this jobs are given, Scroll down to see all details. Application From Ends at Date -24/03/2021… Hurry up
- Online Application from Starts from Date- 24/02/2021.
- Online Application Ends at Date- 24/03/2021.
Name Of Posts-
- Jal Shakti – 465 Posts
- Horticulture – 345 Posts
- Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs – 41 Posts
- Hospitality & Protocol Department – 2 Posts
- Information – 74 Posts
Jal Shakti Junior Engineer (Civil) –
- 03-Years Diploma in Civil Engineering from Government recognized Institute/Indian University, Degree in Civil Engineering or AMIE Section(A&B) India.
Draftsman (Civil) –
- 02 years Draftsman Training Course Certificate /Diploma from any Government recognized Institute.
Junior Stenographer, Junior Scale Stenographer, Junior Assistant, Junior Stenographer –
- Graduation Degree with any recognized University having minimum speed of 65 and 35 words per minute in shorthand & typewriting respectively; Six months certificate course in computer applications from a recognized institute.
Junior Assistant –
- Graduation Degree with any recognized University with knowledge of type writing having not less than 35 words speed per minute; Six months certificate course in Computer Application from recognized Institute.
Mechanic/Electrician/Driller/Junior Stenographer –
- Matriculation or equivalent with ITI Certificate in Mechanical/Electrician/ Trade with any recognized board or Institutions.
- Graduation Degree with any recognized University. having a minimum speed of 60 and 45 words per minute in shorthand and typewriting respectively.
- At least Matric and Maximum 10+2 with any recognized Board of India and having valid HGV/PSV driving License.
- Graduation Degree with any recognized University with knowledge of type writing having not less than 35 words speed per minute; 06 months certificate course in Computer application from a recognized institute.
- Matric pass with any recognized board of India and Cleaner chit holder.
Senior Horticulture Technician –
- B.Sc. Horticulture with any recognized University or Institution of India OR
- B.Sc. Agriculture with Horticulture as a major subject any recognized University or Institution of India.
Canning Instructor –
- Degree/Diploma in Food Processing or Fruit Preservation from any recognized University or Institution of India.
Junior Culture Assistant –
- At Least Matriculation or above with sufficient experience in any one of the following musical instrument Violin, Sitar, Harmonium, Tabla, Sarangi, Rabab, Drum, Flute. Preference will be given to those who are proficient vocalists.
- Maximum Age Limit- 40 Years.
Relaxation as per Rule of Government.
- Application Fees – Rs. 350/-
How to Apply-
- Click on the link given below,
- New window is Opened
- Click On the Appropriate Link
- Fill the Application form
- Submit Them Carefully
Apply for the JE, Draftsman, Junior Steno and many posts Vacancy-2021 by Click Here (Releases Soon)