JOIN INDIAN COAST GUARD (MINISTRY OF DEFENCE) releases vacancies of total 358 Posts of Yantrik Electrical, Mechanical and Electronics, Navik General Duty and Navik Domestic Branch. Vacancies. All the candidates who are eligible for this jobs can apply the online application form from here. All the interested candidates must apply the online application before last Date- 19/01/2021. All the details regarding this jobs are given. Candidates read carefully to apply online.
- Start Date of Online application- 05/01/2021.
- Last Date of online Application- 19/01/2021
- Last Date for online Registration- 19/01/2021 up to 06 PM Only.
- Admit Card Releases- Coming Soon at February / March 2021.
- Examination Date- March 2021.
Name of Posts-
- Navik General Duty GD- 260 Posts.
- Navik Domestic Branch DB- 50 Posts.
- Yantrik – 48 Posts.
Categories wise No. of posts-
- Navik(General Duty)- UR(GEN)=114,EWS=33, OBC=83, ST=7, SC=23
- Navik (Domestic Branch)- UR(GEN)=22,EWS=6, OBC=8, ST=3, SC=11
- Yantrik (Mechanical)-UR(GEN)=13, EWS=3, OBC=7, ST=4, SC=4
- Yantrik (Electrical)-UR(GEN)=4, EWS=1, OBC=1, ST=0 , SC=1
- Yantrik (Electronics)-UR(GEN)=7, EWS=0,OBC=2, ST=0,SC=1
For Navik General Duty GD-
- 10+2 Intermediate Passed out with Physics / Mathematics etc…
For Navik Domestic Branch DB-
- Class0-10 High School in Any Recognized Board in India.
- Class 10 with Engineering Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication.
- Application Fees for= General / OBC / EWS Candidate – Rs. 250/-
- Application Fees for=SC / ST candidates – Free
- Minimum Age Limit- 18 Years.
- Maximum Age- 22 Years.
For Navik (GD) and Yantrik.- (Born between 01 Aug 1999 to 31 Jul 2003 )
For Navik (DB)- Born between 01 Oct 1999 to 30 Sep 2003.
Relaxation in Age limit as 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC.
Mode of Selection-
Stage- I –Written Examination
Stage- II Physical Fitness Test-
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak).
- 10 Push-up.
How to Apply-
- First, click on the link given below.
- New window Opened, Click On Create Account .
- If the Candidate are already Log in account then fill the Email-Id, Password and Captcha
- After filling click on the “Log In”
- After Log in Click on appropriate application form
- Fill the required information asked for the Online Application form and then Submit them.
- After applying Candidate must Need to pay Online payment.