Atomic Minerals Directorate For Exploration and Research (AMD) updated a notice of Advertisement for the Laboratory Assistant and Project Associate-I posts. Candidates are Apply the Application Form via… this [posts. Details about this jobs are given, Scroll down to see all details. Application From Ends at Date -30/01/2021. Hurry up
- Application form starts form Date- 18/01/2021.
- Application from ends at Date -23/01/2021.
Name Of Posts-
- Laboratory Assistant (Physics)- 08 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemistry)- 10 Posts
- Project Associate-I (Geology)- 17 Posts
Laboratory Assistant (Physics)-
- B.Sc. in Physics with any other two subjects out of Chemistry, Mathematics and Geology with 60 percent marks in aggregate
Laboratory Assistant (Chemistry)-
- B.Sc. in Chemistry with any other two subjects out of Mathematics, Physics and Geology with 60 percent marks in aggregate.
Project Associate-I (Geology)-
- M.Sc. or equivalent M.Tech. in Geology/Applied Geology/Applied Geochemistry with Geology at B.Sc. or 05 years Integrated M.Tech in Geological Technology.
- Salary is varies between- Rs.18,000/- to Rs.57,652/-.
How to Apply-
- Click on the link given below,
- Download the Application form
- Fill that Application form and attached all the Prescribed documents
- Sent all that Documents at the Email-Id- [email protected]
Click Here to download the Application form for Laboratory Assistant and Project Associate- 1 Vacancy